This position defines, launches, and builds profitable products and ensures they are developed to the needs and specifications for our customers. The Product Manager is responsible for the achievement of growth objectives including revenue, profitability, market share, and ROI. The ideal candidate will possess insightful analytical (Market Analysis, Consumer Analysis, Competitive Analysis) and extraordinary organizational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying and conducting research needed to obtain market information relevant to product development and revision.
- Drive the overall execution of product life-cycle management including strategy, development, launch, and maintenance of products in specified markets.
- Drive and lead teams to ensure delivery and implementation of products to meet revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Coordinate pricing for products and solutions in consideration of the strategy to ensure profitable growth.
- Lead cross-functional efforts on internal and external product message, marketing materials, and product launch.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to research and understand the targeted markets, clients, and competition
- Ability to understand market and customer needs and translate those needs into viable product solutions
- Understanding of the dynamics of house band market.
- Able to successfully launch accessories and IT products.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, International Business Management or related field
- Three to five years of demonstrated success in product management, marketing, brand marketing or product development role
- Experience in trade marketing, product and brand management preferably from FMCG, retail business.